My flight log book has just arrived, and I really am very pleased with it, however crazy this may seem. I'm sure you all have different feelings towards your log book but, for me it can act almost as a diary to ensure that each and every flight I take can be remembered and drawn upon when need.
The Log book
So, I'm surprised with the amount of detail you can go into when recording each flight, you really can log everything. I'm not sure if I will use every single detail that the log offers, so if you have any recommendations on which details you would and wouldn't log then please leave a comment below. I was also wondering on how long these books last on average (it seems to me that they will last forever) if you have any idea I would really love you to comment below.
The details that can be logged.

Well thanks for reading this post and if you enjoyed it why don't you share it using the bar below. 
Thanks.